Wednesday, May 7, 2008

T-shirt sale to benefit Steve's fund

Courtney, one of Steve's friends from Huntsville, emailed me the message below. Since it's a tight time frame, this is really for folks in the Huntsville area who will be able to get the money for the shirts to Courtney by Tuesday. Thanks to Courtney and everyone who nabs a shirt!

Hey Everyone, I had a screen print made up for Steve and will be taking orders on them till Tuesday May 13th. Yes, I know that is a short period but the company will only hold the screen for a week! The shirt is going to be teal with white writing on the front and on the back of the shirt. The front is going to have "Team STEVE O" and the back is going to have "Pullin' for our hero" with a off road vehicle on it.
The cost of the shirt is going to be a min. of $12.00 and a max of $15.00 ...so if you pay $12.00 Steve will make $6.00 and if you pay the max $15.00 Steve will make $9.00! So if you or anyone else would like one please let me know. I WILL NEED YOUR MONEY UP FRONT! I know that this might be hard to do in a short time but the company is giving us a break so we can raise some money for Steve to put in his account! Plus like I said before they will only be keeping this screen for a week! If you would like to call me you can @ 256-755-7585/256-828-9325 or email me @ cjlburrough20@gmail.com As most of you know we will be going to see Steve this weekend so if you want a shirt out of the first batch then you can meet up with Melissa Broadwell her number is 1-504-202-2595(Zach Hubert's girlfriend) or Jennie Baker her number is 256-975-5668

**I am planning on doing another sale so if you can not get your money to me by Tuesday I will put you on the list for the next batch.**