Thursday, May 15, 2008

5.15.08

I wish that I had better news for everyone. The list of issues that Steve is dealing with this morning is far too long. I don't know where to begin, but here goes. He's starting to run a fever. His hemoglobin is a little low, so they are going to start giving him blood. His stomach issues are not resolved; they are still trying to figure out the exact problem. A gastrologist is due to come and see him today. His sinuses are very, very sore. To write that he is in pain is hard for me, but it's the truth.

Things can only get better from here. So let's hope for an answer to his stomach complications; a quick heal on his sinuses, an immediate leveling off and then decrease on his temperature, and nothing but rest and comfort from here on out. As we've seen, things can change very quickly here. So, I'm banking on a fast turn around.