Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4.15.08

Steve's fever spiked again today and he's still feeling cold. He's not having a good day, so if you are reading this, please share a word of encouragement. Like....

Steve,
You are so incredibly badass, I can't stand it. In fact, you are pretty much as cool as they come. You're like, cooler than a Mudslide from Liar's Saloon. Cooler than Grandma's house in winter. Cooler than those scary green Fat Frogs from Dairy Barn that you and Kris ate when you were little.You're funnier than Justin Timberlake on SNL (now that, is big). You're more fun to see pull up than a Pink Tuna Taxi (of course if your calling the Pink Tuna, you're probably pretty sauced and can't focus all that well anyway). You're so chill you make Debbie look uptight. You are the BOMB.

I know it's tough right now and dang the days are long. Patience my friend. It's the toughest lesson, believe me. I was two week late on my due date with Sadie--I KNOW! We are ALL rooting for you and thinking about you all the time. Things will get easier. I promise. Just remember, you've got Nana coming down on Saturday and she's been practicing her Britney Spears to sing to you. And Aunt Karen is going to reenact your favorite Rambo scenes. Kris and Ashley? Yeah I think Ashley said that she was going to come dressed as Napoleon Dynamite and Kris was looking for a Shakira outfit. I dunno. See what happens when crazy folks miss you? Hang tough and stay strong. And just wait. I'll be down in a few weeks with my own bag of tricks. I thought I might put some hair extensions on your dad. What do you think?

xoxoxoxox LOVE YOU! Aunt Jean