Monday, August 25, 2008

8.25.08

The techs from the wheelchair company came and brought over the wheelchair parts that Steve had been waiting for. The pole for his feeding tube was installed, as well as his new head piece. These elements will allow for more mobility. Now Joe can attach Steve's portable vent so that he will be able to move about more freely. This is huge! The chair is much more comfortable and Steve's just about all set to go!

Steve had tons of company today. It was Joe's birthday. And Kylie's, she turned four! Happy Birthday Joe and Kylie!

Below are the photos from my recent visit to AL. Steve looks pretty great huh? Nice to see that smile. And the place looks amazing, doesn't it?

Tomorrow I leave on a trip to Greece for one of my best friend's weddings, so I won't be posting for the next week or so. In the meantime, feel free to keep Steve busy by dropping a line of encouragement and love. Thanks all, I'll see you soon. xo Aunt Jean.