Thursday, August 14, 2008

8.14.08

Steve had a visit to the pulmonologist on Tuesday and the checkup went well. He had needed lots of suctioning the night before the appointment, and the doctor determined that Steve had a sinus infection, so he's on a course of antibiotics. Since Tuesday was also movie night, Steve ended up being in his chair for about 11 hours total! He had a pretty active day, and unfortunately yesterday, he was very uncomfortable. He was napping when I spoke with MaryAnn.

The responses that we've received from the Fundraiser post have been amazing. People indeed reaching out from far and wide! Thank you everyone! Unfortunately, I will not be able to be at the game on Saturday, but I hope that anyone who attends will send me photos (my email is jpannasch@gmail.com). I know it's going to be incredible!