Sunday, July 27, 2008

7.27.08

Hey all. I apologize for the delay in posting, everything is fine, I hope I didn't have you concerned. I was away for the weekend at a friend's, and when I said that I needed to use the computer for the blog, she apologized and told me that her computer wasn't working! I just got back a few minutes ago.

Steve had a rough couple of days--fever, discomfort, fear, lack of sleep--just awful. Thankfully, Saturday afternoon and today were much better for him. He had a little crew of visitors today, he was up in his chair fo a while and overall, he was feeling much better. Kris and Ashley stayed for the overnight last night, and April is staying tonight.

It looks like they may have found a respiratory therapist, who hopefully, will be coming once a week. Keep your fingers crossed that that will work out well.

I head to AL on Saturday morning. My brother, Uncle Joe, arrives Saturday too. Although it's not ideal that our extra hands will be there at the same time--it sure will be nice to all be together. I really can't wait. It's been a while now.

Here's hoping that Steve has a great night's sleep tonight and feels good all day long tomorrow. I know we all hope and pray that each day brings a little more comfort, rest and ease for everyone.