Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4.8.09

Steve's doing all right. He's feeling okay and he continues to have a steady flow of friends come by on the weekends, telling stories and bringing the love. The whole family is gearing up for Kris and Ashley's wedding, which is on the 25th. I can't believe it! There will be a mass exodus south to celebrate, and I will be sure to post some photos here for all of you to see.

As the weather gets warmer Steve is able to be outside more often. He will definitely enjoy that window of beautiful weather before it gets too warm to be out. Yesterday I got to tell Steve the story about an intern asking me if my Steve-O bracelets were in support of the the rehab efforts of Steve-O from Jack*ss. WHAT? Steve got a kick out of that. Perhaps you too have had the same experience.

Anyway, that's it for now. I am so eager to get to Alabama; it's been too long.