Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3.17.09

I know I said that I would be back in two weeks, but with the upcoming on year mark since the accident, Steve has just been on my mind pretty much non-stop. I got to chat with him a little tonight, I told him about the drunk revelers overflowing (literally) from the St.Patrick's Day parade. I hope I made him laugh.

Steve's been comforted by a consistent flow of company recently. It seems that every time I talk to MaryAnn, there is someone there visiting with Steve. It's awesome. Unfortunately, he hasn't been feeling great the last couple of days. He might have a little of the stomach bug that's been going around. And Mare and Joe have needed to suction his lung much more frequently. Hopefully, it's just the spring air getting to his sinuses.

Okay, I'll be back on Sunday. Thanks everyone. xo AJ